I am an Assistant Professor at the University of Florida.
- Data-driven soft computing constitutive modeling work accepted for presentation at EMI, 2021. Read more
- Paper on intelligent city information modeling published in Automation in Construction, 2021. Read more
- Paper on computer vision and deep learning-based infrastructure vulnerability analysis under review, 2021.
- Paper on transportation network resilience published in the Journal of Infrastructure Systems, 2021. Read more
- Paper accepted for publication in the special issue of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 2020. Read more
- Chaofeng gave a presentation on deep learning and natural hazards at NeurIPS 2019 in Vancouver, Canada. Read more
- Chaofeng attended the conference and manned the NHERI booth at AGU Fall Meeting 2019 in San Francisco. Read more
- Chaofeng is invited by Prof. Ellen Rathje to give a talk on machine leaning and cyberinfrastructure at 2019 QuakeCoRE Annual Meeting in Nelson, New Zealand. Read more
- Our paper was selected as Excellent Paper at the World Transportation Convention held in Beijing in June, 2019! Read more
- New paper accepted for publication in Ocean Engineering. Read more
- Chaofeng attended the 2019 PEER Annual Meeting. Poster