I am a Postdoctoral Scholar at NHERI SimCenter working on the development of scientific computing platforms for natural hazard engineering. Bio page => link.
- Chaofeng gave a presentation on deep learning and natural hazards at NeurIPS 2019 in Vancouver, Canada. Read more
- Chaofeng attended the conference and manned the NHERI booth at AGU Fall Meeting 2019 in San Francisco. Read more
- Chaofeng is invited by Prof. Ellen Rathje to give a talk on machine leaning and cyberinfrastructure at 2019 QuakeCoRE Annual Meeting in Nelson, New Zealand. Read more
- Our paper was selected as Best Paper at the World Transportation Convention held in Beijing in June, 2019! Read more
- New paper accepted for publication in Ocean Engineering. Read more
- Chaofeng attended the 2019 PEER Annual Meeting. Poster