I am a Postdoctoral Scholar at NHERI SimCenter working on the development of scientific computing platforms for natural hazard engineering. Bio page => link.
- Chaofeng will give a presentation on deep learning and natural hazards at NeurIPS December 2019 in Vancouver, Canada.
- Chaofeng is invited by Prof. Ellen Rathje to give a talk on machine leaning and cyberinfrastructure at 2019 QuakeCoRE Annual Meeting in Nelson, New Zealand. See more
- Our paper was selected as Best Paper at the World Transportation Convention held in Beijing in June, 2019! See more
- New paper accepted for publication in Ocean Engineering. See more
- Chaofeng attended the 2019 PEER Annual Meeting. Poster